Built under the shadow of the stately home of Palau dels Pinós and protected by its old walls, the Old Town still retains its mediaeval beauty. The porticoed Plaça Galceran de Pinós, surrounded by truly old buildings, betrays the town's role as the historical capital of El Berguedà. With its Mediaeval and Cathars Interpretation Centre, it has become the starting point for routes as emblematic as the Camí dels Bons Homes (Path of the Good Men) footpath or the Coll de Pal ski pistes.
- Get lost among the streets and squares of the historic quarter of Bagà.
- Walk through the Natural Park of Cadí-Moixeró.
- Visit the church of Santa Esteve.
- Do the Caballos del Viento route.
- See the torches of the Fia-faia Festival.
- Take a walk around Sant Joan de l’Avellanet.
- Visit the old palace of the barons of Pinós.